Be a part of India's Festival of Giving
Volunteer From Home
- COVID-19 Vaccination DriveCOVID Vaccination Drive is postponedAcross Bengaluru
- Pulse Polio Immunization 2021 (We Are Ready)Pulse Polio Program PostponedAcross Bengaluru
- A call for volunteers to be a Cat/Kitten Foster On goingOn goingFostering a cat is all about giving love, care, and attention to a homeless cat either for a predetermined time period or until it gets adopted. Fostering is a crucial part of the animal rescue world and in return, both you and your furry friend will get a rewarding experience.
- Young Volunteer programOn goingOnlineOn goingOnline#YoungVolunteer program of VFC aims at nurturing the habit of giving back in the Children along with supporting young leaders to build new skills. We aim to instill a love of volunteering from an early age by providing a variety of volunteer opportunities for those ages 6 to 12 years.
- Tech For EldersOn goingOnlineOn goingOnlineWe are also calling for Volunteers who can assist the elders, as Technology can give senior citizens a greater sense of purpose and lead to a greatly improved quality of life. Technology will allow senior citizens to develop new and positive relationships with children and youth in the community.
- Blood Donation - AnytimeOn goingAt your nearest Blood BankOn goingAt your nearest Blood BankA call for citizens to donate Blood at the nearest Blood Bank! This is NOT a Blood Donation Drive or Camp. We help you fix appointment and you can walk in to donate Blood at your convenience. All Government norms and precautions related to Covid19 is taken care.
- Counsellors as VolunteersOn goingOnline
- Proof Reading - Volunteer to proofread audio books recorded for Visually Impaired StudentsOn goingOn goingThe post-process, after volunteers record the audiobook is proofreading, through which we ensure that the audiobooks recorded is of good quality and can effectively help students with Visual Impairment to prepare for exams. Volunteer to proofread audiobooks recorded for Visually Impaired Students.
Celebrated every year from October 2 to 8, #DaanUtsav is India’s biggest festival of giving during which people come together and perform acts of kindness by giving their time, material or money in interesting ways to any cause(s) of their choice.
You too can engage to make a difference to many lives in need. VFC has a list of volunteering activities planned from Oct 2 to 8, through which you can #VolunteerFromHome. Choose any cause from the list belowto #Volunteer !!