Be an Ally for LGBTQ+
Time & Location
About The Event
Have you always wanted to know about the LGBTQ+ community, but never could? Or even if you have been a supporter of the LGBTQ+ community, but never had a chance to get insights on what Allyship is? Here's a chance to know directly from 3 Inclusion Champions!
Join this Sunday for an interactive online session to learn and understand about the LGBTQ+ community better.
Highlights of the session:
* How gender and sexuality play a role in one's life?
* Has there been real progress in depiction and acceptance of lgbtiqa+ lives?
* What is allyship?
* How does allyship in schools, colleges and organizations make a difference?
* How do support groups matter?
How to be an ally?
* Allyship - always outside in or inside out
Date: 14th June, Sunday
Time: 11:30am to 1pm
Let us help spread awareness about the LGBTQ+ community to break barriers and support each other in one's choices. Because after all, Love is Love.
Invite your friends and family to join this informative online session. It's FREE and OPEN for all.
For any further queries, contact: 6366359687 / 6366359688