Switch to Eco-friendly life style
Time & Location
About The Event
Cause : Reloading Green #TimeForNature
It is about time to give back to mother nature what is rightfully hers. It is an opportunity for us to show our gratitude to Mother Earth, to whom we all owe our lives.
The theme for World Environment Day 2020 is, 'Time for Nature'!
During this pandemic, let's understand the power of nature and contribute to a better world than to create another disaster.
With an attempt to encourage a greener and a cleaner lifestyle, we are here with yet another session as part of the cause 'Reloading Green'.
Hear from 3 change-makers who have been following an eco-friendly approach in their day to day life!
Key highlights :
1. Suggestions and ideas from the experts for you to adapt Green lifestyle
2. How to be eco-conscious in our daily activities.
3. Interactive session with the econuts themselves.
4. To inculcate behavioural change and spread a word among our friends and family
5. Understand the environmental impacts.
Speakers: Meena Subramanian, Lavanya, and Pradeep Krishnamurthy
Date: June 6, Saturday
Time: 11:30am to 1:30pm
Session type: Online - via Google Meet.
For queries contact:
6366359687 / 6366359688
Share and spread the word with friends and family. It's FREE and OPEN for all.