VMentor - *Kannada speaking Volunteers*
Time & Location
About The Event
Call for Kannada speaking Volunteers to mentor college students from rural backgrounds.
With a few parts of the Country having first-generation college-going students or in a few cases / 'first-generation literates' from their families. A mentor can go a long way in assisting them with career planning by being a guide, a big brother/sister, a role model for the Mentees assigned.
Commitment - 'A Simple Ask for an Effective Mentorship'
• 2 Telephonic discussions in a month per Mentee, ideally 45min-60Min.
• Commitment to one academic year with two calls a month and regular interaction over
• Being a guide, a big brother/sister, a role model/career coach for the student.
• Being a Non - Judgemental Active Listener, bringing about positivity & fostering self-reliance
• Being unbiased with respect to the religion, caste and creed of the student/children.
Register to join the orientation session to be a part of this noble cause, know more and be a Mentor to the future generation.